The Benefits of using Dedicated Short Codes
Dedicated short codes are still an incredibly useful tool to raise money for charity. Over half of all worldwide online traffic was generated through mobile phones in 2018. As well as that, over 92% of people in the UK have mobile phones. Because of this, we’re pretty sure SMS marketing is still a really effective way to reach out to people in a personal way.
Wealth of benefits
There is a wealth of benefits that come with SMS marketing. One of those is the use of dedicated shortcodes. Shortcodes are an easy and efficient way to boost donations for any charity. They are short, snappy and are easy to remember. Let’s look at some of the benefits in greater detail…
- The 70### shortcode is dedicated to your charity. It’s the shortcode your supporters will associate with you and your cause. When someone sees or hear it, they will know it’s in relation to your charity as no other InstaGiv clients get used of it.
- Unlimited keywords. You pay a monthly fee for the ownership of your dedicated short code and with that, you can use our unlimited keywords allowing you to create multiple campaigns at no additional cost.
- You can use any of our products alongside your dedicated shortcode. These include; Single Giving, Regular Giving, Registration, Event, Address Capture and our outbound SMS tool.
- Having the flexibility of having unlimited campaigns on your dedicated code opens an umbrella of opportunities. You can create and launch as many new text-to-give campaigns as you want to at no additional cost. In turn, you’re helping to increase SMS income and raise further cause awareness.
- When using a dedicated short code, you do not have to wait for approval from our end or have to check a keywords availability. It’s your shortcode, so you can create and have access to new campaigns instantly.
- Not to mention all clients get full use of our Mobile Fundraising and Engagement platform at no extra cost. Here you can customise the thank-you response message sent to donors, add Gift Aid to your campaigns, send response/donation/address request outbound texts, add consent to your campaigns to gather opt-ins, view totals and inbound reporting in real time and much more.
Find out more information
If you would like to find out any more information on shortcodes, a member of our team would be happy to talk things through with you. Fill in the form on our contact page and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Alternatively, please contact us directly at any time on 028 7087 8220 or email us at email@example.com.